Invite to a South African Mining Trade and Export Reception Wed, 6 Mar 2019March 4, 2019
PUM Netherlands Senior Experts Business/Organization Development Support ProgrammeMarch 5, 2019
04 March 2019
This serves to confirm the current status of assistance as per the request from Enoch Mgijima.
- Three x chainsaw, eight weed killers will be assessed by Mowtique and those that can be fixed will be done so by them.
- 50 Liters of Budu weed killer was sponsored by Border irrigation
- The request was for 4x 25L knapsacks. I was advised by Aiden that we get them in 16l or 20l sacks only
- We agreed that we will not be looking at fixing the swimming pool
- I also tried to get lime sponsored but Border irrigation said it is quite expensive and it will be best if the municipality uses chalk for marking the cemetery.
- I have a commitment from Tyres & more and Hi-Q Queenstown to the fix punctures of the 2 tractors.
- I tried to get hold of the acting director for community services to get the sizes of the 2 tyres of the front-end loader so that I can look for sponsorship for it.
I am having some trouble getting people to assist with the clutch kits, starters and radiator. It is a bit of a problem because the municipality is owing quite a few places in town, but I will go meet with 3 companies today and will report back what they have said.
BKCOB | Komani Office Administrator