"IF YOU THINK YOU ARE TOO SMALL TO BE EFFECTIVE, YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN IN THE DARK WITH A MOSQUITO.” BETTY REECE
South Africa has one of the worst employee engagement scores in the world.
Trying to do business in this context, with issues of productivity and performance negatively impacting your bottom line, can seem overwhelming.
But the lesson Betty Reece shares, is that we can all have an impact…. just as one tiny mosquito does. Come and discover some insights that will provide light for your path:
• Emotional ROI – Return on Investment
• The qualities and characteristics of an Engaged Employee
• Ten questions you need to ask your staff
• The link to Emotional Intelligence
• Intrinsic drivers of Engaged Employees
|Date||23 Mar 2017|
|Time||07:30AM to 09:00AM|
|Cost to members||R150.00|
|Venue||BKCOB Boardroom, The Hub, Beacon Bay|