Business assistance to Enoch MgijimaMarch 4, 2019
Media Release | MoU set to be a game changer for East LondonMarch 12, 2019
Business is about constant improvement, we at PUM would like the opportunity to present services that would be beneficial to your business as well as your supply chain. Please find herein below the information about the programme as well as a web link https://www.pum.nl/ for more information.
PUM provides first-rate advice which can make a substantial contribution to improving local businesses by;
- Tracking down problems in running the business, analysing and actively helping you to think of a solution.
- Sharing specialist know-how by early retired managers with the people in your organisation that need it.
- Introducing, demonstrating and giving instructions on new products and other technologies.
- Initiating cultural changes so that your enterprise can work more efficiently and in a more environmentally aware way in the future.
- Putting you in touch with fellow companies in your country or abroad for cooperation in various domains.
The criterion for companies:
- Minimum 2 years in existence and operational
- Minimum of 10 people employed
- Potential for growth
- Have a turnover of less than R200 million a year