Find the attached communique on CompEasy User Registration.
Participating at the exhibition will give you the opportunity to:
- Meet active new buyers
- Boost your profile in the industry and add value to your brands
- Show your full product range in real life
- Without the liability of hotel, travel, fuel and not forgetting the most important one- TIME
- Meet your clients & potential clients face to face, and accelerate the buying process
- Create valuable business connections within the time slot
- Launch a new product and generate instant interest
- Develop a personal relationship with both the exhibitors & visitors
- Your elected company representative/s can achieve in just few hours what independently could take weeks
Opportunities at the exhibition:
- Outside stands are available
- Show of your display vehicle/ special machinery
- Sponsorship- Brand the registration/ catering/ bar area/ meeting area
- Sponsor a prize giveaway (Your branding will be included in the marketing campaigns)
- Bag/stationery or lanyards sponsor- will be handed out at registration
- Host a private breakfast, lunch, or braai on the day
- Book a time slot to host a special presentation to VIP guests only
- Live demonstration
- Technical workshop opportunities
Exhibition booking consists of:
- 6sqm inside space
- Furniture, power cable, tablecloths
- Comprehensive database post-event
- Outside space for a branded trailer or gazebo etc. (optional)
Exhibitions are highly-effective platforms for companies to showcase their products and services. They also provide the perfect opportunity for meaningful face-to-face networking for both exhibitors and visitors.
Buffalo City Metropolitan Municipality is in the process of finalising the
Review of Buffalo City Metropolitan Municipality Spatial Development Framework (BCMM SDF).
As part of the project process, BCMM are requesting comments and input on the Draft BCMM SDF report.
The document will lie open for inspection during normal office hours for 60 days from Tuesday 15 September 2020. The document can be downloaded by clicking the links below:
SETTLERS WAY LSDF
Buffalo City Metropolitan Municipality is in the process of finalising the Settlers Way Local Spatial Development Framework (SW LSDF).
As part of the project process, BCMM are requesting comments and input on the Draft SW LSDF report.
The document will lie open for inspection during normal office hours for 60 days from 15 September 2020.
On 14 September, the Health Department released a media statement outlining the latest countrywide Covid-19 Statistics.
According to teh report, the number of detected cases countrywide continues to decline- since the 22nd of August the department has reported under 3000 cases a day- at the height of the epidemic during the month of July we would report anything between 10 000 and 15 000 cases a day.
Supporting this decline is also a demonstrable decline in persons under
investigation, general ward admissions, ICU admissions, deaths and excess deaths.
The Minister of Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs, Dr Nkosazana Dlamini Zuma has extended the national State of Disaster to 15 October 2020. Gazetted below.