The Eastern Cape’s first Virtual Business Exhibition will be held on June 11 and 12, as part of a response to assist Eastern Cape businesses – heavy hit by the nation-wide lock-down – to access new buyers and markets in an affordable way,
The organisers, inkanyezi Events and technical partner Tsunami Studios, have pinned the price for companies to exhibit at R1500.
Inkanyezi CEO Andrew Binning said this would provide virtual exhibitors, of all sizes and across all sectors, throughout the region to profile their services online in a dynamic, 3D way to ” record -breaking visitor numbers”.
Virtual Exhibitors will receive:
1 A branded virtual exhibition stand (company logo and artwork to be provided), on the floorplan, which may be segmented based on industry categories eg Financial Services Pavilion; Manufacturing Pavilion; Retail and wholesale Mall; ICT and tech Hub; Home Maintenance and Construction Pavilion; Leisure and Tourism Hall; Vehicles, Parts and Maintenance Garage etc
2. A virtual TV which will play a company relevant video (to be supplied);
3. A virtual brochure holder which will contain a company profile or company message or preferably special offer
4. The ability to instant-chat with online, virtual visitors to the show . Visitors include business, consumers and government across all industry sectors.
Binning said visitors, using any device that accesses the internet, would enter the expo for free, navigate through the floorplan, read company profiles, view video reels, visit a company website and live chat or mail exhibitors, while browsing through various ‘pavilions’ and areas of interest like “The Auto Showroom’ or “Wine Tasting”, ‘Coffee Bar” or ‘Food Court”.
He said the Expo will be open and live only on the given days between 8.30am and 5pm.
Visitors will be invited though a marketing campaign that includes the support of the Border-Kei Chamber of Business, Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber, other support agencies, Social Media and Media partners.
The organisers acknowledge that some companies may not be able to afford the fee and therefore call oncorporates or bigger companies to show support to their suppliers or clients by purchasing exhibition space on their behalf.
Opportunity to Sponsor and purchase branding opportunities also exist. Please contact Andrew: firstname.lastname@example.org
A virtual workshop/webinar chatroom will be set-up for visitors and exhibitors to hear from other business leaders, support agencies and sponsors, Binning said.
Companies can sign up to exhibit by clicking on this link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdqseoLP_DkVVHSby5gXEki6kOB-16qnqTD0yMSZTojDE6eoA/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1
For queries please email email@example.com or contact Catherine Baron during office hours at 071 618 0211
Exhibitors of every size and description are welcome, incl but not limited to: manufacturing, metal works, gas, steel, raw materials, engineering, CAD, 3d Printing; 4ir, automation; locksmiths, plumbers, electricians; glass fitters; cabinet makers; interior design; graphic designers, PR, Social Media & marketing; textiles and clothing, garden/pool services; hairdressers; nail and beauty; spa; estate agents; mechanics; Computer,TV & appliance repair/sales; restaurants; guesthouses & hotels; furniture hire & event services incl AV and staging; tutoring and educational services; book-keepers; accountants; financial mgt; HR systems, Recruitment; payroll; business coaching; business management; point of sale; printers; couriers; copiers, telecomms; fibre; insurers; wealth management; sports academies, gyms and fitness; physios, biokineticists, chiro; speech therapists; occupational therapists, audiologists and hearing specialists, learning and child development, security, building supplies, construction; vehicle aftermarket sales; hardware; water purifiers; renewal energy products, agricultural, vet and animal services, fresh produce, landscaping, engineering services; wedding services, incl venues, flowers, photography, videography, DJ’s, performers, dresses, catering etc, etc
How to secure an exhibition stand.
- Reserve and Book a stand by completing this exhibitor booking form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdqseoLP_DkVVHSby5gXEki6kOB-16qnqTD0yMSZTojDE6eoA/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1 (Your company invoicing details will be required, incl VAT #).
- Completing the form means that you have read, understand and agree to the Terms and Conditions, which are attached to this email.
- Within 24 hours of completing the form you will be emailed a Tax Invoice, payment on which is to be made within 7 days.
After booking your stand (which is on a first-come first-served basis), please email to firstname.lastname@example.org the following, soonest but no later than May 15:
- Company logo
- Company video message/dvd reel etc
- Company offer/special or message or profile. (no longer than 250 words)
- We will use the cellphone number and/or email adress given on your registration form to set up and instant chat facility – please ensure these are correct.